Saturday, October 20, 2012

Probar: Meal Replacement


Have you ever tried Probar?  I was lucky last week when I received a whole box of Probar Original Collection.  At first I was not sure if I would like them but a good friend of mine vouches that they are really good.  When I got the package, my friends (who happened to be at our house because I hosted a small party) were curious about the them.  They haven't heard about Probar so we all were eager to taste it.

We opened and shared the Nutty Banana Boom and alas! it was indeed very delicious!  The first bite that I had, I know I will be hooked to this product.

Probar is a whole food meal replacement.  This is perfect for busy individuals who doesn't have time to cook.  This is also perfect as your breakfast meal especially if you are on the go.  Probar is a delicious meal replacement which is certified organic and 100% vegan.  It is made of 70% raw food and it is good source of omega 3 and 6.  It contains 8-12 g of plant based protein. It is available in over 15 flavors that are guaranteed to satisfy your hunger and deliver plenty of clean-burning natural energy.  Probar comes in the following collections: original collection, sweet & savory, fruition and halo.

You can buy probar products online.  Click to  Buy Probar online or order by phone at 866-972-6879.  Visit the Probar Facebook for more information and promotion details.  You can also follow them on twitter @theprobar

=================
Disclosure:
I received the products pictured above for free but my thoughts about this product is of my own.



0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails