Monday, November 12, 2012

Yard Sale Fun

My mother in law and I loves to do yard sales.  I am just glad that there are plenty of yard sales around our area during weekends.  Sometimes, we get very lucky when we can grab some knick knacks at a very cheap price.

We have been looking around for some furniture in the yard sale.  So far, we haven't found the perfect one yet.  We are looking for something really nice yet cheap.  We are sure that one of these days we will be able to be lucky enough.  When that day comes, hauling our finds wouldn't be a problem as Dan has a trailer.  I am sure we can load up whatever we will be able to find.  I am not afraid of loading his trailer with heavy stuffs because he has one of those curt trailer hitches that is very reliable.

It is funny that even Andrea knows that when we go to yard sales it means we are hunting for treasures.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails