Saturday, June 1, 2013

Hello Sunny June

I can't believe it is June already.  I am counting the days now and I will have a kindergarten in few months.  How time flew by.  And because it is already summer, I am planning to take advantage of the summer weather and enjoy as many outdoor activities for the whole family as much as possible.

This is the first year that we are having a garden in our home.  I know it requires a little of our time but gardening is a good way to stay outdoors and be productive.  We can't wait for our first harvests.

We plan to have more park trips and trips to the splash pad.  These are something that my 5 year old daughter is truly looking forward too.

I think June will be sunny and we will all be tan by the end of summer because of the outdoor activities that we planned.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails