Saturday, November 2, 2013

November Thankfulness

November being the Thanksgiving Month is a time for me to reflect how thankful I am for everything. I feel like I have failed with regards to my relationship with the Lord. Despite that, the Lord never cease to bless me and protect me. For that, I am eternally grateful.

First and foremost, I am thankful that after the strong quake that hit my hometown in the Philippines last October 15, my family are all safe. There were damages in our property but the most important thing is my whole family are safe. I am thankful that despite spending many days in the tent, none of them got very sick. Despite all the discomforts that they experience they are all fine. They are now slowly getting their lives back.

I am thankful to my US family for all their concerns about me and my family in Bohol. I am blessed to have them beyond words.

I am thankful for my daughter, who remains my little sweetie. She has grown so fast yet, her sweetness is still there.

Of course, I am thankful for my bestfriend, my partner and my husband. He is always there to make sure that I am alright and he makes sure that he provides for our needs.

Thank you Lord for all I have and please continue to bless us.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails