Sunday, October 4, 2009

Flu Shots

It is flu season again. I know I have to call Andrea's pediatrician to schedule for a flu shot. I should have done it a week ago but I was just too busy...lol........ Seriously I was not! I didn't call her pediatrician's office two weeks ago because she was not feeling good so I don't think it is a good idea to give her flu shot at that time. Now that she is doing great, I need to schedule her flu shot. The flu shot helped Andrea last year when Dave got a flu and she didn't. I have proven that flu shots help that is why I want Andrea to be given with flu shot again this year.

How about you guys? Have you had your flu shots yet????

1 comments:

Ms. Journ said...

Mi, diman tawon uso flu shots dire oi...Mao wala pako ka try ani...

Related Posts with Thumbnails