Monday, November 30, 2009

Monday Mayhem#4

Welcome to Monday Mayhem
This week's Monday Mayhem is brought to us by Thom-
You know- this guy :)


Directions: Copy and paste this into a blog post.
In Exactly 8 Words and 1 picture Describe:

1. Your love life
Hubby and Andrea - the love of my life

2. Your worst habit
Being Lazy
3. The city you live in
A small town

4. Your pet peeve
Back Biter

5. Your parents
My guiding star

6. You favorite dessert
Buko Pandan

7. Your worst vacation
All my vacations are memorable

8. Yourself
I am me and Andrea just looks like me...



Thanks for playing....we'll see you next week!

(feel free to submit your meme if you would like to be featured)



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Aguy kaliwat man d i sa itoy sa gwapa nga inahan hehe. preha mo nawong lulu, sus grabe ka inlove sa bana.

kanang mga back biter maayo silihan ang dila hehehe, and masuko na igo waaaa.

Dhemz said...

hahaha...namuot ko sa comment ni tsang...korek..silian..sukaan pa jud....lol!

sos pagka cute sa imong baby pic mami...makauli ko sa pinas halongkaton ko tong mga antik nga fotos...lol!

CC man diay kaau si Andre sa imo.....:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails