Tuesday, December 8, 2009

BlogAdvertisingStore NOT Worth Your Time

Okay... I gave them the benefit of the doubt... I know that many bloggers are not paid for their reviews... but still I gave them a chance... until I myself gave up...

BLOGADVERTISINGSTORE is a SCAM. They don't pay their bloggers. Even if you reach their payment threshold they still DON'T PAY.

Let us all boycott blog advertising store and all its advertisers. Don't spend your time writing for BlogAdvertisingStore. Learn from the mistake I made...

I will update this post and link the post of bloggers that didn't get their payment from BlogAdvertisingStore.

3 comments:

Yami said...

Hi Lulu. Nag-sign din ako diyan mukhang ang bigat ng mga requirements nila unlike sa ibang paid post companies. hindi pala sila nagbabayad. sayang naman ang effort mo kung ganun.

by the way, pakisuyo naman po ng bagong site na ito. http://yamtorrecampo.com

salamat sis! :)

Rossel said...

i am one of those who got scammed by them. all our efforts were wasted.

Ms. Journ said...

Mi, go pa sa mga post aning kagwanga, wla jud diay paka nila dungga..way mga batasan jud....

maau nalang jud ko nakaloy-an nila... mao jud boycott na ni nato... apil ko bisan ilaha ko gibayran...dili nako mohimo ....

Related Posts with Thumbnails