Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Happy Birthday Manong

Manong... my eldest brother... is celebrating his birthday today and I want him to know that even if I wasn't able to talk to him on phone I still remember his special day.

Manong has been a big part of my growing up. I lived with him for many years in Manila. He was a good brother (strict though... I can't go out on date ...lol), a good friend and my shopping buddy. We had good times together in all the years that we have been together. I will forever be grateful to him for all the things that he did to me while I was struggling to work full time and study full time at once. He supported me all the way. I wouldn't be what I am without his help and guiding hands.

Manong, thanks for everything. I love you and can't wait to be home again! I miss your cooking! But hey, I still can cook a fiesta paksiw better than you... and yes I can beat you in tong-its now!

Happy Birthday with all my love!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails