Thursday, January 21, 2010

Do You Believe in Life Insurance?

Life insurance is a subject that is taboo to most people in rural areas of the Philippines. Well, you can't blame them when their main goal is to provide food for the family. They don't look at the future,they just live life one day at a time.

I am fortunate that I am very knowledgeable when it comes to life insurance. I used to work in an insurance company for a couple of years. All those time, I learned the ins and outs of insurance. I learned how life insurance saves the family from the burden of mounting expenses when their loved one dies. I also learned that the cash value of life insurance can be a life saver in times of need.

Life insurance is very important, you should believe that!

1 comments:

Laikka said...

yap! I believe in life insurance, I also used to work before..heheh

agi ko diri..good day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails