Tuesday, March 16, 2010

MLB and HGH

I am a big fan of Major League Baseball. I even played on baseball fantasy and actually, that is the reason why I became addicted with baseball.

Baseball is not popular in Philippines where I came from. Learning the baseball game was new to me until I became familiar with it and since then, I love the game.

MLB has been rocked with scandals about HGH. Some of my favorite players admitted that they did use HGH. Sometimes, I can say that what a waste for them because obviously there are different human growth hormone side effects. It might not affect them at the moment but in the coming years, it will. Why risk a good career with an HGH Scandal?

You can never really know why these players will use HGH when in fact, they already have a talent. I am sure they won't be drafted if they don't have a talent in this kind of sports.

Anyway, I hope this year MLB won't have many scandals. Baseball season is near and I am really looking forward to it.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails