Friday, March 12, 2010

Wedding Reception Idea

I am a "sucker" when it comes to wedding. I love wedding ideas. I enjoy the thrill, rush and excitement of wedding preparations. And yes! I cry during wedding ceremonies especially the part of doing the wedding vows. I also cry when the bride walks down the aisle. I don't know, but I just get emotional when it comes to wedding ceremonies.

I dreamed of one day walking down the aisle and have a traditional Filipino wedding. When I got married more than 3 years ago, we decided that we will just make it simple because we really wanted a wedding in the Philippines and of course the Filipino way.

Anyway, a friend of mine whom I met in one of the Filipino-American forum is getting married to her American fiance. They are planning a grand wedding so I suggested to check out San Diego banquet facilities for their wedding reception. I specifically mentioned to her to check out Trattoria Acqua because I know they would love the place as it is perched on a hill overlooking the La Jolla Cove and Pacific Ocean.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails