Thursday, April 29, 2010

I am Struggling....

When I was single, I have the body that I can be proud to show off. I got the curves and the right proportion.

When I moved here in the USA, my lifestyle and diet changed. No more fresh veggies and fish everyday. No more extra walks because why walk when you have a car. Junk foods are abundant in the kitchen. Needless to say, I gained a lot of weight. Then I got pregnant and gave birth. Since then, I got big and I feel huge! Gone were the days when I can shop for size 1 clothes. When I go shopping, I longed to buy those skimpy dresses but I can't because it will not look good on me anymore.

I am really struggling in losing the extra weight that I have. Perhaps I need an effective fat burner to help dissolve the fats that have been residing in my body. I keep on dreaming of one day losing some weight but the problem is I don't do the necessary things to achieve this. I am still struggling to be motivated on this area.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails