Monday, April 19, 2010

Tote Bag

I can't wait for us to go to the beach in Mobile, Alabama. We will be there on Memorial Weekend. I know there will be many people that time because it is holiday but nonetheless I can't wait. I am excited for Andrea to be in the beach. The last time we were there, Andrea had so much fun and she was just less than 2 years old then. Now that she is a little bit older, I can't wait to see her reaction.

Going to the beach especially with a kid around means you need to bring different things from extra clothes, swim wear, suntan lotions, some drinks and food. I need a bigger tote bag for all of these. I have my eye on those custom tote bags. I like having a personalized one and something eco-friendly. What I like most about these tote bags are there very affordable prices.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails