Friday, May 21, 2010

Acne Treatment

A teenager daughter of my friend once asked me if I ever had acne when I was younger. I told her that at some point yes. I had my share of pimples during my teenage year but nothing alarming. My pimples would come and go and usually it was just one or two so I was not worried about it. I always thought that it was part of growing up. She told me that she has a recurring pimple in her left check bone area and she is annoyed with it. She asked me if I know a brand that can be considered as the best acne treatment. I explained to her that different skin types have different reaction to treatment. Anyway, we browsed the net based on customers review of acne products. She found something she thinks she will try. Hopefully, she will be satisfied with what she chose.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails