Thursday, June 3, 2010

Riding Horses

Horse back riding is fun. I never experienced this until few months ago. I really enjoyed the ride and it was a great experience for me.

When I was young, I grew up admiring famous equestrians. For me they are so pretty in their equestrian apparel with their expensive horses. One of the famous equestrians that I admired is Mikey Cojuanco. She is famous in the Philippines. I admired her growing up because she has the beauty and the passion with her horses. Of course, she came from a well to do family that is why she can afford imported horses for her hobby. When I see her with her horses doing some jumps, I always think of one day riding a horse and do some jumps. My dream came true when I had my first horse back riding few months ago.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails