Friday, June 4, 2010

Sweet Home Alabama

No, I am not talking about the movie Sweet Home Alabama. I am talking about my home... Alabama. For many, Alabama is just nothing but a sleepy state. I admit, the first time I set foot in Alabama I was shocked as it was not my expectation of what America is. But all these years, I find this place comforting and it is now my home. In here, life is simpler compared to the fast life of the city.

I have a sister who lives near Philadelphia and she asked us if do we ever want to move close to her. She said that finding a philadelphia job is not hard. She is sure that we can find a job easily. The idea seems tempting as I can be close to her but I said NO. Alabama is where our family is and it will be our home sweet home.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails