Monday, June 28, 2010

Where's the ROCK?

When someone says she is engaged, the first thing that most girls asked will be "Where is the ROCK?" All girls are so proud to display their diamond engagement rings. It is something that a girl loves to show off. When I got engaged, I was so proud in showing everybody who asked about my engagement ring. I guess it is a girl thing.

When I got married, I had the chance to wear a diamond wedding ring too. Too bad that now that I gained weight, I can no longer wear both my engagement ring and wedding ring. We actually plan on looking for new set of wedding rings. I am sure that when we will have our Philippine wedding ceremony we will buy a new set. Even if it is just a simple one, as long as we have a wedding bond to wear is okay with me.

I have noticed that men's wedding rings are simpler than women's. Maybe because women are more vain.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails