Thursday, July 1, 2010

My Laptop

My laptop is my partner in my online blogging journey. I think that my laptop is the most used electronics in our home. Thankfully, we have two laptops at home which means hubby and I doesn't need to take turns or share in using a laptop.

Recently, I have been complaining about my laptop because its wireless signal come and goes. There were days this week that I can't connect to a wi-fi. I was of course very disappointed as this laptop is not even a year old. Thankfully, I have laptop warranty so I don't need to stress myself over this issue. It is really a good thing that I bought the extended warranty when I bought the laptop. Although I didn't anticipate that something will go wrong, at least I have peace of mind knowing that the money I invested for a laptop won't just go to waste.

Anyway, I was able to fix my wireless signal problem yesterday that is why I am back to marathon blogging!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails