Friday, July 2, 2010

A Blog with Substance

A Blog with Substance award is handed to me by a dear friend Mami Shy author of Milestones. Thanks Mami, I know you are one and my only fan in this blogging world . Who else would appreciate my attempt in sharing the snippets of life but you my friend (or you my friends)! I hope that in the long run I will be able to share more substance as I journey in this blogging world...



Substance - Synonyms;substance, burden2, core, gist, pith, purport
These nouns denote the essential import or significance of something spoken or written.

substance;the essence, meaning, etc., of a written or spoken thought


The Rules:

* Thank the blogger who awarded it to you.
* Sum up your blogging philosophy, motivation, and experience using five (5) words. Write, Honesty, Integrity, Enjoy and Share
* Pass it on to 10 other blogs which you feel have real substance

Friends and visitors if you think you deserve this award as you write your blog with substance, grab it...it is only you that can say if your blog has substance.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails