Thursday, September 16, 2010

Beutiful Pendant

I like fashion jewelries and other accessories. On times that I like to dress up and make myself look good, I always make sure that I have some fashion jewelries that will go with my outfit and would accentuate my shoes.

The last time I went to a party I wear a very pretty Dichroic Glass Pendant and all my friends were so enchanted with the jewelry I wore. I told them that Dichoric Glass Jewelry has become the in fashion. I explained to them that every piece of this type of jewelry is handmade, unique and carefully made to show extraordinary depth of color as they move in the light.

The next time I have an extra money, I want to buy this piece:

This pendant shimmers like a full moon on the ocean. Seagreen dichroic gleams in every light. It's beauty and charm is sure to make it a favorite for many years to come.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails