Friday, September 17, 2010

Birth Announcement

Having a baby in the family is a joy and as new parents we want to share our joy to our friends and family by sending them a birth announcement. At first I was surprised when my mother-in-law asked me about what kind of baby birth announcements do I want after I gave birth to my daughter. I just told her I don't have any idea because sending birth announcement to family and friends was not customary from where I came from.

Anyway, my mother-in-law explained to me that in the USA it is customary to send birth announcement and that I can even have a customized one.

Are you having a baby soon? Share the most important occasion of your life in a most personalized way by making sure that your baby birth announcement is personalized.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails