Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Discovery Channel

Thanks for the post from Barney Crosby

Some of my absolute favorite shows on television are shows on the Discovery channel. More and more I find myself watching programming that is on this channel because it is interesting and fresh. There are constantly new specials, series and documentaries being aired that are all interesting and relative to today's society. I first started watching Discovery because of the show Deadliest Catch. I became a huge fan after the first season and have caught almost every episode since then. No other channel offers television programming that is anything like the shows on this channel.

Lately my Directtv Maine channels have been tuned into surviving the cut. The inside view of the military Special Forces training is fascinating to me. Being able to see what these men and women go through is amazing and captivating. There have been many documentaries that have come along over the years that have caught my attention, as well. I have even bought of few of these tv specials on DVD. With the level of programming Discovery Channel has to offer, I am becoming a bigger fan by the day. This channel has quickly become my go to channel for when there is nothing on tv, because of the fact that I can almost always guarantee something interesting being on.


0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails