Thursday, September 23, 2010

Halloween is Getting Close

While I was shopping last weekend, I noticed that halloween costumes are already displayed in different stores. I was actually tempted to check them out. There were plenty of kids costumes as well as adult halloween costumes. Last year, I dressed up as a witch while my daughter Andrea was dressed up as midnight bat. This year, I haven't decided what I wanna be. I was thinking of something sexy for this year. As for Andrea she seems to be fascinated with being a princess or something because of the crown. She is also fascinated with the magic wand so at least I have some idea what she likes to be on Halloween. As for me, well I still have a month to decide. One thing is for sure, I will dressed up for the occasion.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails