Thursday, September 23, 2010

Working Hours Cut-off

I was chatting with my friend when she mentioned that her hours at work was cut-off. She used to work 30hrs/week but now she is only allowed 20hrs/week. That's a lot of hours and loss of earnings. I feel sad for her but what can we do when our economy is really going down.

I suggested to her that perhaps it is time for her to change career. I told her that there are more jobs in the medical field. If she can't stand being a nurse, she can be a medical assistant or something that is more of working as administrative assistant in a medical institution. I told her to check out a medical assistant school that can offer a course that will get her a certification that can help her land a medical job. I have plans of doing the same. Hopefully, I can do it soon.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails