Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Costumes for All Hallow's Eve!

Guest post written by my buddy Hans Hale

Halloween is my favorite time of year! I love dressing up and finding ways that my husband and I can be creatively dressed as a dynamic duo. We plan for it almost all year long, and below is the account of our most recent outing to shop for this year's costume.

We weren't sure what we were going to go as this year. We heard about a new halloween costume store about 20 minutes away, so we set our home security alarm (www.securitychoice.com/) and we were off! About 20 minutes later, we arrived at the Mecca of all costume stores. They had everything! Bacon and Eggs, toothbrush and toothpaste, Barbie and Ken, M&Ms, nurse and doctor, priest and nun, and many celebrity couple costumes for a dynamic duo type idea. We carefully weighed our options and found a great deal on a costume - which I am still keeping a secret - but it was such a fun way to get out and about in the crisp fall weather and have some fun.

I highly recommend researching a costume store like this in your area, because you may be surprised with all they have to offer! Happy shopping and happy halloween!


0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails