Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Rides at the Fair

I have always enjoyed riding different rides when I was younger. I am a daredevil when it comes to roller coasters and other rides. When we visited the Space and Rocket Center in Huntsville a few years ago, I had a blast riding all the rides.

Surprisingly, last weekend the rides didn't give me much excitement anymore. At first I was excited to do it, but when I was already there, I feel like my head got so heavy. It seems like all the air got inside my stomach. In short, I got sick with the ride. I can't believe it! Am I getting old or what?

This was me confidently walking and thinking that I am gonna love the ride

All smiles before the ride starts to move

I was up there and couldn't wait to get down...

3 comments:

♥FreakyehS♥ said...

Its feels great to be like kid again, na hala mommy sakay gyud.

kat-iTravel said...

di diay ka talawan ug rides LU?

Dhemz said...

indeed it feels great to be like kid again! ayay! pagka sexy sa inahan....naka mini skirt ug boots bay...ehehhee...panapo inday! hehehhee....:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails