Thursday, November 4, 2010

Holidays and Dieting

Holiday season is almost around the corner. This just basically means that there will be parties left and right. I think I am fortunate to have many Filipino friends where I live because it makes me feel like I am still in Philippines celebrating a festive holiday season.

The drawback of attending so many parties is the endless and non stop eating which will definitely take a bad side effect for those who are dieting. No wonder many people would have a new year's resolution of losing weight because after new year there will be less parties.

Anyway, losing weight is really a struggle and I can blame those who really wants to lose weight if they will use diet pills. What I can say is they better read diet pill reviews before they will decide to use it so that they will be familiar of the effect of the said diet pills.

1 comments:

Dhemz said...

agoy thanks giving nasad mami...asa man mo ani...tingkaon nasad...eehhehe!

speaking of diet pill..naa advert nag email nako the other day...padad-an daw ko nya ug fat burner...nya in return...have to blog about it...lol! tag 30 plus raba tawon ang bottle.

Related Posts with Thumbnails