Thursday, November 4, 2010

Jeans

Sometimes I find it hard to decide what to buy for my husband. He often tells me that he doesn't need anything. Whenever I show him something that I want to buy him, he will just tell me it is nice and then he will tell me he really doesn't need it. Despite his insistence that he doesn't need anything, I still buy him some clothes. Actually, since we got married, he never buy his wardrobe anymore. He just rely on me for new clothes and other stuffs.

Anyway, since special occasions are around the corner, I think that I will buy him some rocawear jeans because I like the style. I found this type of jeans at jimmyjazz.com. You might want to check it out as they have a wide selection of jeans in different brands.

5 comments:

Chubskulit Rose said...

Hey, dave sounds like me and you sound like John nyahahaha

Dhemz said...

waaaa...murag si goryo...hahhahaa....he doesn't need anything daw..lol! ako iyang personal shopper since we got married...tawon ning atong mga bana...ehehehe!

Unknown said...

ngbaha ang ops! akong mga jeans dli na maigo as in...

Unknown said...

ka swerti ra sa bana ahh hehehe

Verna Luga said...

pwede na na nimu pahubuun Lu.. the emperors new clothes.. heheheh... agi ko...

Related Posts with Thumbnails