Monday, July 18, 2011

Mommy and Me... Movie Night

Hubby and I love to watch movies. We usually watch movie around or past midnight when our daughter is already asleep.

For a change, we decided to have a family movie night. We watched "Tangled" in DVD. Yes, we have seen the movie couple of times already but it was my daughter's choice to watch it again.

I made popcorn and we had a movie night. Andrea was more excited about the popcorn though! hehehe


Mommy and Me Monday at Really, Are You Serious?
Hosted by Krystyn at Really, Are You Serious?

6 comments:

♥ PRETTYMOM ♥ said...

dropping by from Mommy and me monday.

i can't watch a movie without a popcorn. But that is whenever we're at a moviehouse. Haven't tried to make one at home though :)

here's mine

Chelo @ Run Like a Nanay said...

Hi Lulu! Movie nights are fun! Ooo and Tangled is my new favorite movie. I would venture to say it's my daughter's as well (but she's only 4 mo.) How do you make your popcorn? I pop mine in a pot using olive oil. Then season it with spices afterwards (salt, dill, italian, and garlic powder). Um okey excuse me I think Im gonna go make me some.now. :)

Dhemz said...

yummy, popcorn! wako entry...hahahah!

Mona said...

Nice bonding moment .. ay popcorn my fave also when watching movies :)

chubskulit said...

Pop corn lover din ako,.. The burritos just watched tangled last week at our neighbors.

Krystyn said...

How fun! We still haven't seen Tangled...and some popcorn sounds good.

Related Posts with Thumbnails