Saturday, September 24, 2011

Saturday 9 : I Put a Spell on You

Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!

Saturday 9: I Put a Spell On You

1. If you could put a spell on someone, who would it be and why? Can I put a spell on Janet? That way she will give me b2b opps every week (hahahha)

2. If you could go back in time and relive one moment, what would it be? The day we brought home our daughter after staying in NICUfor 51 days.

3.If you could go back in time and change one thing, what would it be? take a nursing course in college.

4. What movie/TV character do you most resemble in personality? No idea

5. If you could push one person off a cliff and get away with it, who would it be? I am not mad at anybody so I can't push anybody YET

6. Name one habit you want to change in yourself. Laziness

7. Describe yourself in one word. Stubborn

8. List your top three memes that you like to respond to. Saturday 9, Mommy and Me Monday, Black Monday

9. Why do you blog?At first I blog because it was my way of making my mind work. Then later on, I also blog to earn money.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Kinsa nga janet ang tighatag ug opps sa B2B lulu?

Related Posts with Thumbnails