Tuesday, November 15, 2011

November Birthdays

November is a month with many birthdays in our family. I am glad I am not a November child because there are too many people close to my heart that celebrates their birthday.

Tatay
My dad's birthday is November 3. His birthday falls after two days of no work because of All Saints and All Souls Day. When we were still in Philippines, we always have a get together for Dad's birthday.

Jojo
Our youngest brother.

Menmen
My elder sister in New Jersey

Mom Lori
My mother-in-law

John
My brother-in-law. Dave's brother.

Mischa
Andrea's sister and Dave's daughter

Dan
Andrea's Papa Dan. Our step-dad.

There are still more birthday celebrator for the month of November but these are the only people that I keep the tab on.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

advance and belated happy birthdays to all the November birthday celebrants

eironn813 said...

Nice compilations, I do appreciate much.. I wish I could always back here again and again... :)

Dhemz said...

agoy, kadaghan man diay kau sa party...ehehehe!

Related Posts with Thumbnails