Monday, December 19, 2011

Little Lady in Blue

I spent few hours looking for the perfect dress for my princess. I went to Carters, Osh Kosh, Children's Place and Justice but I couldn't find a perfect dress for my little girl. Then I went to different mall. I finally found a dress at JC Penny. I also found the perfect accessories.

So here's my little lady in blue....
She looks so cute in her blue dress. She was even so excited to show off her dress and her necklace and bracelet. She told me, Mommy I look so pretty.


5 comments:

shydub said...

I so love her blue dress. tapigi ni nga picture ky soon imu nani i tandi sa prom picture

Anncash16 said...

Your child is so adorable!

Mona said...

looks like a princess i like her blue dress.

moirai said...

Aww. That's very, very pretty!! Looks perfect. =)


Last Song Syndrome: Holiday Post Part I: Grown-Up Christmas List

Ms. Journ said...

wow dalagang gamay.. angayan sya mag ani mi...

Related Posts with Thumbnails