Saturday, December 17, 2011
Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!
Saturday 9: I Will Survive
1. What in the 2011 has proved to you that you are a survivor? By being here today and have raised a good family, I know I am a survivor
2. Have you ever stayed online for a very long time waiting for someone? Plenty of times when hubby and I were still dating.
3. Are REALLY ready for the holidays? not yet
4. Did you have an imaginary friend as a kid? nope
5. What niche network do you watch the most? none
6. Have you ever seen the ocean? yes and loved it!
7. Have you ever been hospitalized? couple of times. the lat time was when i gave birth 4 years ago... does this count?
8. What do you think of the US Republican candidates for president? I don't engage in politics so no idea.
9. Could you imagine life without a computer? definitely not!