Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Furniture Shopping LA

Last year, my husband and I have decided to replaced our carpet to floor. We done it by ourselves and we were satisfied with our own work of labor. Then, bought a new couch and dining table to make our place look like new. We have enough space in our house but changing the arrangement of the furniture and appliances made it look spacious. I also got discount with the furniture I bought so I did not think twice when buying it. My friend in LA asked the link where I bought the furniture. I told her that I saw discount furniture stores in los angeles that she might consider checking out. Los Angeles is where Hollywood at so I am thinking they probably has its own taxes rate and expensive yet quality furniture. Anyway, I do not know if my friend able to buy the kind of furniture she was looking for. As for me, I am happy with my dining table, couch and other stuffs.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails