Sunday, January 8, 2012

Saturday 9: Nobody Told Me

Nobody Told Me

Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!


Saturday 9: Nobody Told Me
1. When you grew up were you ever told how to deal with problems? My parents were very supportive and they were the ones that helped me deal with problems.

2. What was your first apartment like? I never had an apartment for myself until I got married.

3. What was the first car you owned? I don't own a car. I am just a passenger to our car.

4. Tell us about a crush or relationship that you had at high school. I didn't have a relationship in high school

5. Have you ever had an “enemy” in your life? Nope.

6. What were you doing the first night that you got drunk? I got drunk when my sister and I drank a lot of liquor. The following morning I felt so sick that I promise myself never to get drunk again. It never happen again and that was some 15 years ago.

7. Ten years ago, what was you job and did you like it? 10 years ago I worked in a Sportsclub. It was a lot of fun. I meet different kinds of people. I dealt with different professionals that were members of an exclusive sports club.

8. What movie had the biggest impact on you as a child and why? I can't remember a movie I watched when I was a child.

9. What are your plans for this weekend? Oh just hanging out with hubby. We will be separated for more than two weeks in the coming days and this will be the first time since we got married. We are making the most of the remaining days before my daughter and I will go for a trip.


0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails