Saturday, September 8, 2012

Fun with Online Games

I love playing online games . It is fun to play online games specially with my kid. We found some educational games that we can both do together. I am really glad that there are many apps and games that I can download that helps my daughter learn. There are plenty of options when it comes to playing online games and I just love that there are kid friendly websites that we can all go to.

Actually it is amazing how technology has changed the face of kids entertainment and more. It amazes me how toddlers nowadays uses gadgets that entertains them. With so much advancement of the technology, one doesn't need to go out anymore to have fun.

But despite all these indoor entertainment, I am the type of mom who encourages my daughter to get outdoors and enjoy being a kid. I want her to get dirty and enjoy how it is to run freely. But when the weather is too hot or too cold to enjoy playing outdoors, we always find an online games that we can do together.

Last night, I discover the game snail . This is not the typical snail game. It requires some tricks in order for you to finish the level. It is entertaining.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails