Thursday, May 16, 2013

The most awaited wish

I saw my nephew's new picture in Facebook with his friends. They were jamming as captioned. It makes me smile to see my nephew holding a guitar. I remember when he was a little younger how much he loves to play guitar. I guess he pursued his passion for guitar now that he is older and they are now in New Zealand.

I remember he used to wish having an expensive guitar like those good michael kelly guitars. His mom wasn't able to buy him an expensive one because he was young then and his mom was worried to spend quite a big amount of money for a guitar and he might not be able to take good care of it. His mom then promised to buy him one when he is old enough. So, finally my nephew's most awaited wish of having a branded guitar came true. He is now a proud owner of a michael kelly guitar!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails