Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Deep-Fried Classified (Book Release Party)


Deep-Fried Classified is a Novel written by Joselyn and C. Sharp. Joselyn is one of my Filipina friends here in Alabama and I am one happy friend and a proud one too. I mean, I am proud of both Joselyn and Carl for successfully writing and publishing a novel. Not everyone can do that, and definitely not me.

We attended the book release party last Saturday. It was a fun even held at the park with plenty of food to eat and a beautiful music in the background.

I have yet to finish the book. I have started reading it already. I will update you once I am done reading. If you want to read the book you can get the Deep-Fried Classified (Deep-Fried World) [Kindle Edition] at Amazon! If you want a hard copy, I am sure I can help you order one.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails