Thursday, June 20, 2013

My Nephews Playing the Guitar



Oh I can't seem to accept the fact that these boys have grown so big now. I used to be their "nanny". I took care of them when they were little. Now, they are bigger than me!

I have not seen these kids for a couple of years now since they migrated to New Zealand 2 years ago. I think that last time I saw them was Year 2009 and all these years, they seem to have grown 10x!

Anyway, I kept tab with these kids through facebook and other social medias. The picture above was shared to us of the two kids singing and playing the guitar. I am more than sure that if I will buy them a good fender custom shop at musicians friend they will be in heaven. These two just loves to play music together, which is a good bonding time for them!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails