Thursday, July 11, 2013

Photo on Canvas

I am proud to say that I have a wonderful relationship with my daughter. I think that deciding to become a stay-at-home mother is one of the best decisions we made. It would have been financially better for us if I worked all these years, but we have different priorities. Anyway, I am blessed to be able to witness the growing up years of my daughter and all those special moments in her life. Many of those special moments are captured by my lens and I have turn some into canvas photo prints.

Lately, I have become a big fan of photo on canvas because I think that it is one of the best way to preserve beautiful photos. It can also be used to display in your home. Photo on canvas can make a great home decor.


The photo canvas above is from Easy Canvas Prints. This is one of the places to get the cheapest yet quality canvas prints. I am very much happy of the canvas that they sent me. The photo of my daughter which was taken in our backyard turned out really good.  I love Easy Canvas Prints because you can easily create a canvas there by uploading your photos or you can even have your instagram photos converted into canvas photo prints.

Another interesting company that I learned from this website is the BuildASign.com.  BuildASign is their sister company that offers yard signs, signs, custom signs online.  You can create a custom signs online and in minutes and they will ship it in as little as 2 days.  So, if you need any kinds of signs, check them out!




0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails