Friday, September 4, 2009

A Glimpse of the Moon


Dave decided to take descritionary hours so that we can start our labor day weekend earlier. He picked us up before 7pm today. While in the car going to his office, he pointed at the full moon in the sky. I look at the moon so amazed at its glory for it looks reddish and so perfect in the sky and the dusk of the evening added its beauty.

Staring at the moon, I began to think of simple things and natural beauties that are often unappreciated. I didn't have enough time to revere on the full moon's glory as we were headed to do something else yet I was happy to be able to take a glimpse of the full moon. Full moon often reminds me of my childhood, the simple life... less materialistic ... yet content and happy....

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails