Saturday, November 12, 2011

Saturday 9 : How Long

Welcome to Saturday: 9. What we've committed to our readers is that we will post 9 questions every Saturday. Sometimes the post will have a theme, and at other times the questions will be totally unrelated. Those weeks we do "random questions," so-to-speak. We encourage you to visit other participants posts and leave a comment. Because we don't have any rules, it is your choice. We hate rules. We love memes, however, and here is today's meme!

1. Have your discovered a betrayal? If so, did you ask, “How long has THIS been going on”? Nope

2. What is the longest line you've ever stood in? Would you do it again? At the American Embassy in the Philippines when I had my interview for my US Visa

3. Someone has hung a sign around your neck, and you have to wear it all day long. What does it say? I am woman and I am strong.

4. As the Christmas season approaches, what song is it that you just can't wait to hear? All Filipino Christmas songs

5. What Christmas song do you dread to hear? Nothing, I always love Christmas songs

6. How often do you read the last chapter of a book first? Very seldom as I hate to spoil a good book.

7. Do you have a favorite movie that you just love to see each year during the holidays? yeah but I forgot the title

8. Do you enjoy winter in the area that you live? Yes, but I wish it will snow more every year.

9. At holiday I think we all show more kindness. In your opinion, is this a “concept” that has value (like money or other tangible things) or does it exist as simply emotion? Why? I like to show it through tangible things besides emotion. Christmas holiday is time for sharing afterall

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails