Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Addicted to Barbie

There was a time when my daughter just watch no other show except Dora. She has Dora dvds, Dora books, Dora games, everything Dora. I got so tired of hearing Dora, Boots and Swiper all the time that I wish so bad that she will want and watch different things and not just Dora. I couldn't wait for her to move on to different shows. Then, she found out about Mickey Mouse and other Disney shows. I was glad because she now have variety of shows like the ones in Disney Junior Channel and Sprout Channel that she can watch in the tv. She also found other shows in the Ipad.

Lately, she got addicted to Barbie. Andrea's friend Alex introduced it to her and now, she is addicted to it. She loves the Barbie and the Popstar. She can even sing their song and she pretends that she performs like them too. I always smile when she sings their song.

Yesterday, out of the blue, she told me that she wish she will have a barbie and keira dolls to dress up. So, I looked it up online and was shock how costly they are. I surely can't afford those.

I told her that if she wants to play dress up games, I can help her choose some dressica games that she might enjoy. We browsed the website together and found so many games that she said she will try one day.

I like the website www.dressica.com because there are many games there that you can play with your kid. I think that my daughter will love the dress up games, disney games, mermaid games, babysitting games and a lot more. I was sure that she will love to play the babysitting games because she also happen to love watching the videos of babysitting mama which is in you tube. I think that these babysitting games at dressica.com is very challenging and fun for her.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails