Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Popping Bubbles

Being a blogger has its ups and downs. Sometimes, it gets so frustrating when your blogs are down and you have something that need to be posted right away. There are problems also about your blogs being hacked or your blogs having a malware. To be honest, I don't have enough patience finding the solution to my blogs' problems and thankfully I have blogger friends that are willing to lend a hand all the time.

I am no expert when it comes to blog design either, so I get annoyed when I get bored with my theme. Changing themes means hiring somebody to do the design for you and have it pre installed. The best way to overcome these problems is to learn everything but I don't think I can do that.

Anyhow, when I am frustrated with my blogs, I play games online. It is one way of de-stressing myself. I love playing bubble games. I can play bubblerush games for hours. I love to pop all those bubbles and score as many points as I can! Yes, I tend to be very competitive even to myself. I like to outscore my previous score.

Do you like playing bubble games too? If you do, you should checkout www.bubblerush.com and explore this site. They have fun and addictive bubble games ranging from ; Puzzle Bubble Games, Shooting Bubble Games, Hard Bubble Games, Faces Bubble Games and so much more. Believe me, you will absolutely love this website. Also, this website has magic toy factory game. Do you know that this funny game can be addicting too?  My daughter loves to play this with me and our goal in this game is to collect as many toys as we can.  This is a pretty cool game and great for bonding with your kid.

Go check it out bubblerush today and have an endless day of fun and excitement.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails